Ultimate Highland Bungee & Rafting Group Adventure Weekend
Scotland's Best Adventure Activity & Camping Weekend
Incredible value weekend group package of some of the best adventures to be found in Scotland.
Best UK Bungee Jump, Best UK year round White Water Rafting & Cliff Jumping, Gin or Whisky Tasting Experience, 2 nights Bell Tent Camping with Campfire & BBQ = Ultimate Highland Adventure Weekend for Groups
Includes complimentary keg of Speyside Brewery beer or case of wine of your choice from bubbly, white or red.
Ideal for groups coming up from the central belt of Scotland or any that fancy a loop of the Cairngorms
- Campfire & bbq
- Bungee Jumping
- Sleep under canvas
- Scottish Whisky or Gin Tasting
- White Water Rafting & Cliff Jumping
- Complimentary keg of beer or case of wine
Bungee minimum Age: 14 - Maximum Weight allowed for Bungee jumping is: 120kg (18.9 stone)
No previous rafting or river experience is required, you only need to be fit enough to comfortably walk 2 miles
- For the enjoyment of other guests we ask that people keep noise to a minimum after 10:00pm
- No removal of firewood from the surrounding woods or damage to trees both living or fallen
What is Included
- Safety equipment
- Free wifi at reception
- Comfortable Mattresses
- Communal camp kitchen
- Warm clean wet suit so you don't get cold
- Transport from the Activity Center to and from Activities
- Purpose Built Activity Base with reception and ample parking
- Friendly Booking Staff who can assist in your visit to the area from accommodation to transport
What You Need to Bring
- Torches & Lanterns
- Swim suit or bathers
- Sleeping bag & bedding
- Cooking utensils, pot, pans, crockery or cutlery
- Footwear such as old trainers that will get wet and are suitable for walking on uneven ground.
The ultimate adventure weekend for groups is based in the highlands of Scotland and includes the best of the best.
Because this is a whopper of a package we need to confirm on booking each component. In the unlikely event any component is not available we will, reschedule, replace or refund based on your preference.
This weekend break provides an awesome adventure experience including:
- Two nights accommodation under canvas in huge bell tents that comfortably sleep 7 people. Each bell tent has a wood burning stove and comfortable mattresses inside. Outside there is log seating and campfire pit with bbq skillet
The ACE Base has access to electricity in reception for charging devices, free wifi, modest kiosk for snacks and refreshments and communal camp kitchen, showers and ablutions.
Includes a complimentary keg of locally brewed beer or ale or if preferred a case of wine either bubbly, red or white.
- White water rafting and cliff jumping on the River Findhorn - This is the best year round rafting trip in the UK and goes from 10:15 through to approx 15:30. Whitewater rapids minimum grade 4 with optional cliff jumping during the included lunch snack break. Breathtaking scenery and exhilarating rapids are experienced as you descend the lower findhorn gorge
- Whisky or Gin Tasting session. We take you down to nearby Logie Steading to enjoy a minimum of five drams of Scotland's finest gin and whisky. There is a selection of over 150 different scottish gins and countless whiskies from which Bob & Sylvie have extensive knowledge. The tasting experience will go for at least an hour
- Bungee jump from the Highland Fling Killiecrankie Bridge site. This is the only permanent bungee jumping location in the UK. Based close to Pitlochry and just off the A9. It is a 130 foot drop down toward the River Garry. Excellent scenery to be soaked up from the launch pad.