If you’re looking for the best year-round white water rafting in the UK, you’ve come to the right place. Join us on the River Findhorn for up to Grade 5 rapids and amazing scenery.
Choose Your Perfect Activity
A new and unique adventure sport that everyone can experience on the beautiful River Findhorn. Our trip makes for an excellent introduction to packrafting as our fleet of inflatable boats are safe and forgiving. The session is accompanied by a qualified river guide.
Play in the Outdoors
Outdoor adventure activities are an excellent source of play for not only children but adults. If you google “the importance of play for adults” you will find a plethora of articles and information on its importance to help lead a healthy and happy life.
Think you are too old to play? Only the case if you don’t want to learn and progress. This article “Why adults should play too” from CNN sums it up well.
Exceptional Adventure Activities in Moray
Our first value at ACE is fun, and we are passionate about delivering exceptional outdoor adventure activities.
Fresh air in a stunning natural landscape with a high standard of adventure activities suitable for young children through to seasoned veterans at our outdoor adventure activity and camping and glamping centre by the River Findhorn in Moray, Scotland.
Our outdoor adventures currently include:
- White Water Rafting – a range of rafting trips for first-time young families through to world-class white water rafting excitement. ACE has a hefty rafting pedigree and is a leader in the UK white water rafting industry.
- Packrafting & Canoeing – using inflatable boats that are much easier and safer to learn in, we can take people with no experience and have them enjoy Grade 3 rapids under safe instruction and guidance from our well-trained professional guides.
- River Tubing – is a fun activity ideal in the summer months at the stunning historical location called Randolph’s Leap. It involves floating in the river, running some rapids, swimming under a waterfall and jumping into deep pools of pure Scottish water.
- Canyoning – has a 60-foot corkscrew waterfall that you abseil down, then follow the narrow canyon through slides and pools until you come out onto one of the most beautiful sections of the River Findhorn.
- Paintball – players battle it out in our woodland arena using quality air-powered markers that shoot a ball of paint that explodes on impact. It’s fast, it’s exhilarating and a lot of fun.
- Splatmaster – Our woodland arena with natural tree cover is best-suited for ages 8 – 11-year-olds, but the older folks can play too. Lightweight plastic guns – very similar to a Nerf Gun but shoots out paintballs.
- Disc Golf – Like traditional ball golf, only with a special frisbee. This is a great low-cost activity played in peaceful larch woodland. Easier to learn than normal golf and just as hard to master. There are 27 holes at ACE ranging from 9 easy beginners to 9 easy intermediates to 9 exceptionally hard holes.
- Woodland High Ropes & Zip Line – Have a head for heights? Then try our High Ropes & Zip Line, set amongst the woodland with nine different elements to tackle.