Step out of your comfort zone with the hilarious river tubing activity! Float down rapids, swim under waterfalls, and even test your bravery cliff jumping into deep pools.
Choose Your Perfect Activity
Play in the Outdoors
Outdoor adventure activities are an excellent source of play for not only children but adults. If you google “the importance of play for adults” you will find a plethora of articles and information on its importance to help lead a healthy and happy life.
Think you are too old to play? Only the case if you don’t want to learn and progress. This article “Why adults should play too” from CNN sums it up well.
Exceptional Adventure Activities
Our first value at ACE is fun and we are passionate about delivering exceptional outdoor adventure activities.
Fresh air in a stunning natural landscape with a high standard of adventure activities suitable for young children through to seasoned veterans at our outdoor adventure activity and camping and glamping centre by the River Findhorn in Moray, Scotland.
Our outdoor adventures currently include:
- White Water Rafting – a range of rafting trips for first time young families through to world-class white water rafting excitement. ACE has a hefty rafting pedigree and is a leader in the UK white water rafting industry.
- Canoeing & Kayaking – using inflatable boats that are much easier and safer to learn in we can take people with no experience and have them enjoy Grade 3 rapids under safe instruction and guidance from our well-trained team of professional guides.
- River Tubing – is a fun activity ideal in summer months run in a stunning historical location called Randolph’s Leap. It involves floating in the river, running some rapids, swimming under a waterfall and jumping into deep pools of pure Scottish water.
- Canyoning – has a 60-foot corkscrew waterfall that you abseil down then follow the narrow canyon through slides and pools until you come out onto one of the most beautiful sections of the River Findhorn.
- Paintball – in our woodland paintball field players battle it out using quality air powered markers that shoot a ball of paint which explodes on impact. It’s fast, it’s exhilarating and a lot of fun.
- Disc Golf – Just like traditional ball golf only with a special frisbee. This is a great low-cost activity played in peaceful larch woodland. Easier to learn than normal golf and just as hard to master. There are 27 holes at ACE ranging from 9 easy beginners to 9 easy intermediates to 9 exceptionally hard holes.