If you’re looking for the best year-round white water rafting in the UK, you’ve come to the right place. Join us on the River Findhorn for up to Grade 5 rapids and amazing scenery.
All year round
- Per person (200 balls) Ages 12+
- Per person (500 balls) Ages 12+
- Per person (700 balls) Ages 12+
Paintball Games in Scotland
The ACE Woodland Paintball playing field based in Moray near Aviemore and Inverness in Scotland is the ideal location for playing paintball. ACE use quality Tippmann markers run on-air and not CO2 which provides better paintball playing performance.
Cammo coveralls are provided and armour kits are available for paintball players. The woodland paintball field is designed to keep the paintball games flowing. A series of tyres, natural tree cover and shapes in the landscape provide excellent paintball gameplay.
Paintball is best suited to groups and is an ideal stag party activity as well as staff team building and reward days or corporate days out. Paintball is always popular with the school groups as they can take the tour of duty computer game skills and apply them in the real world playing paintball in a safe marshalled environment.
- Excellent safety record
- Fast-paced short games
- Play for as long as you like
- Quality Tippmann markers (guns)
- Kiosk with refreshments and snacks
- Experienced marshals with a sense of fun and passion
There is no hiding in our fast-paced Woodland Paintball game zone!
The paintball site we have at ACE is located by the River Findhorn in Moray not far from Aviemore, Elgin, and Inverness.
The game zone has lots of natural cover and obstacles strategically set so you can always outflank the opponent.
Paintball games are tailored to player experience and numbers making each session a unique paintball experience. Our marshals will keep you on your toes at the same time as keeping it safe.
- Camo overalls
- Marker & facemask
- Body armour for under 14 years
- Purpose-built activity base with reception and ample parking
- Sturdy footwear for uneven ground. e.g. walking boots or wellingtons
ACE Woodland paintball is deliberately designed to keep paintball games short and fast. There are little or no places for players to bunker down inside an enclosure and slow the games down to a stalemate. A typical player can expect to shoot between 500 and 1000 shots in a session.
- The game zone is designed so that any team can utilise communication and collaboration to outflank the opponent. The terrain is in mature well-spaced pine forest with wooden and tyre barricades. Enough cover to make an advance, not enough to hang about!
- Upon arrival, you will be met by a member of the ACE team who will sign you in at reception and confirm the initial amount of paint you want to start with.
- The head Marshall will take you along to the game area and issue overalls and a face mask. A safety brief is done before we then hand the markers over for instruction and practice in the shooting gallery.
- Then it’s onto the game zone to take part in a number of games. Some examples include;
- Team deathmatch: Two teams, Red v Blue, ultimate domination. Rules are simple, eliminate the other team before they eliminate you. Stay low, move fast.
- Capture the Flag: Both teams face off to capture the lone flag located in the centre of the playing field, if you get shot, don’t panic! Run back to your base for a quick respawn and get straight back into the action.
- Bombing Run: Teams are given a bomb each and have to fight their way forward into enemy territory, get the bomb into the enemy teams base using whatever means necessary.
- Hostage rescue: One team has a hostage (our ACE dummy), the other team has to use tactics and teamwork to extract the hostage back to their base.
And many more…
(Games are decided by the marshals and are chosen based on group size, requests can be made however)
During and after we stop to allow for refreshments.
- Quality Tippmann markers
- Fast paced woodland setting
- Customer experience focused
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 5 Star Visit Scotland Activity Provider
- Member of UK Paintball Sports Federation
- HSE Certified with Adventure Activity Licence Authority
- All photos and video on this website were taken at ACE
- 2017 HITA shortlisted for best outdoor adventure experience
Paintball was inadvertently invented by the Nelson Paint Company in the 1960’s when they made markers (the paintball guns) called that because their purpose was to use to mark trees by forestry and cattle by ranchers. People started shooting each other for fun and by the early 80’s modern paintball was born.