2 Day Overnight Bushcraft Course
2 day overnight Bushcraft Course - Fire Skills - Shelter Building - Wildlife Tracking & more!
Enrich your experience of the great outdoors!
On this two-day residential bushcraft course you will learn some essential wilderness skills that can help you survive and thrive in the woods. You will also get to know some of the fantastic wildlife of Moray!
Course Content: Fire Skills - Campfire Cooking - Shelter Building - Natural Cordage - Tool Use - Wild Food Foraging - Wildlife Tracking
- Experienced Bushcraft Instructor Dan Puplett
- Incredible Value Bushcraft Experience
- Traditional Scottish Bread (Bannocks)
- Authentic woodland experience
- Shower and Toilet Facilities
- Nutritious Food
Minimum recommended age 7 years
What is Included
- All equipment required to do the course
- Evening meal and breakfast
What You Need to Bring
- Waterproof coat
- Waterproof over over pants
- Warm clothing such as fleece jacket
- Thermal base layer
- Sleeping Mat
- Sleeping Bag (can hire from ACE £10.00)
- Tent (in case your shelter leaks!)