The dull stuff but none the less important. Please take time to read the terms and conditions, we do our best to be as reasonable as possible.
If there are any questions or concerns by all means give us a tinkle on +44 (0) 1309611729 or send in an email
Ace are a leading activity provider in Scotland and have exceptional safety standards with an impressive safety record. We aim to provide an amazing Fun experience to all our guests. Ace Adventure is committed to provide the highest standard with all of our activities. We use fully experienced, trained and qualified guides and provide appropriate instruction. We make every effort to minimise risk and provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience, however it must be stressed that there is an element of risk associated to any outdoor activity, when joining us for an activity every participant must acknowledge that we have made you aware of this and agree to these terms and conditions.
IN CONSIDERATION OF, and as part of the agreement for the opportunity to participate in the program, the activities, services and food arranged for me (if any) by Ace Adventure Limited, I hereby agree:
1. I acknowledge I have read, understood and approved the following terms and conditions.
2. I am aware that all outdoor activities involve inherent risks of illness, injury, disablement, death and/or loss or damage of property, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature and other causes known or unknown. I recognise that such risks are present always, before, during and after the activity. I am also aware that medical facilities may not be readily available during the program.
3. I hereby indemnify and irrevocably and forever release and waive all rights and recourse against Ace Adventure and their respective subsidiaries, licensees, successors, related and affiliated companies and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, licensees, agents, representatives and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, payments, proceedings, judgments, settlements, awards, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and costs) damages, losses, costs, illness, delay or other liabilities (other than a claim for negligence in the case of death or personal injury) which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against any of the above-named entities arising in connection with the activity, or any breach of the terms of this agreement. I voluntarily accept the legal risk, thereby expressly giving up any right of action and accept the physical risk arising from all liability whether such liability arises in contract, due to negligence (other than in the case of liability due to negligence for death or personal injury), or due to breach of duty raised by statute, or in any other manner whatsoever.
4. I understand that it is a requirement to declare all existing or reoccurring injuries including any fitness or medical conditions prior to undertaking the activity.
5. I understand that a safety brief will be provided by a member of staff prior to the start of the activity and I will pay attention. If a safety brief is not provided I will refuse to participate in the activity.
6. In acknowledge this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
7. I consent that images and video footage may be taken before during or after the activity and may be used for marketing purposes by Ace Adventure.
8. I confirm that I am over the age of eighteen (16) and have authority to complete this release and that I have read and understood this agreement prior to signing it.
Please visit this web page.
Registered Company: Ace Adventure Limited – Relugas Gardeners Cottage, Dunphail, Forres, IV36 2QL – Company No. SC309103