Motorhome Hire with 6 berth in Moray Scotland
6 Berth Motorhome Hire in Moray near Aviemore and Inverness, Scotland
6 Berth Luxury Motorhome with reliable Ford Transit 2.2 litre Turbo Engine and Roller Team Cab.
Called Livingston, this Motorhome is the perfect way to explore the Moray Coast, Cairngorms National Park, Speyside Whisky Trail or Highlands of Scotland. Spacious and modern facilities offering a full kitchen with hot water, air blown heated cab that legally takes 6 passengers.
ACE Motorhome Rental is ideally located near to Inverness Airport and are central to the popular North 500, North East 250 and Snow Roads tour routes.
Couples, families or small groups explore Scotland with freedom
- Sleeps 1 to 6 people
- 6 legal travel seats with seatbelts
- King size over cab double bed
- 2 rear spacious bunks
- Dinette converts to double bed
- Onboard toilet and shower
- Full Kitchen with hot water
- Grill & Oven with Fridge & Freezer
- Rear garage and storage space
- Air conditioned with air heated cabin
- Rear Bike Rack
- 6 speed manual right hand drive
- Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi, great ride
- Minimum 2 years drivers licence full and clean
- Aged between 21 and 79 years
- £1000.00 insurance and damage deposit required
- Vehicle can be collected from 2:00pm on the first day of hire
- Vehicle to be returned by 11:00am on the last day of hire with full tank of fuel and cleaned inside
What is Included
- Full gas bottle
- Leveling ramps
- Mattress covers
- Unlimited mileage
- Selection of games
- Electric hook up cable
- Fresh Water filler hose
- Vehicle breakdown cover
- First aid and fire extinguishers
- Sanitation & cleaning equipment
- Information pack with motorhome manual
- Cooking equipment, cutlery, tableware and utensils
What You Need to Bring
- Bed pack of duvet, sheet, towel, pillow, pillow case - £11.99
- Standup Paddle Board & Paddle - £19.99 per day
- Inflatable Kayak & Paddle - £19.99 per day
- Mountain Bike with Helmet - £29.99 per day
- Wetsuit, helmet & buoyancy aid - £9.99 per day (included with SUP or kayak hire)
Motorhome Hire in Scotland
We call her Livingston and she is the perfect way to explore and discover Scotland.
Located at the ACE Base in Moray, Scotland which is an adventure activity camping and glamping centre that specialises in white water rafting. Central to the popular tour routes of North 500, Northeast 250 and the Snow Roads and part of the Speyside Whiskey Trail. Inverness Airport is close by and we offer complimentary collection from the Forres bus and train stations.
Moray is an excellent place to start a motorhome hire holiday from because it is close to Aberdeen, Inverness and Aviemore where you have access to the majestic mountains of the Cairngorm National Park, Speyside Malt Whiskey Trail, world class Moray Coastline with golden sandy beaches and the heart of Scotland's cultural past of numerous Castles, Distilleries, Culloden Battlefield and the ancient site of Clava Cairn.
All 7 day or longer hire receive a 20% discount voucher on accommodation or activities at ACE Adventures & Hideaways.
The Luxury Motorhome has a powerful and reliable Ford Transit 2.2 litre Diesel Turbo Engine that offers an smooth ride and is fun and easy to drive. There is also a reversing camera to make it a lot easier to park.
The motorhome can travel and sleep up to 6 people making it ideal for large families or small groups. With a king size overcab double bed it provides a spacious escape for couples where the bottom rear bunk can be raised to triple the size of the rear garage providing space to store all manner of adventure toys like bikes, surfboards, prams etc
Fully independent travel is available as there is an onboard flushing toilet with shower. Full kitchen including 3 ring gas hob, grill and oven. A well sized fridge and freezer along with hot and cold water, air heated cabin heating when not travelling and air conditioning.
Comfortable dining area with large windows to enjoy the stunning landscape from.
Because of Scotland access code you have the freedom to enjoy the Scottish landscape without having to be restricted to caravan parks and campsites.